PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, www.theavadhschool.in (the "Website"). This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. The Avadh School reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website.
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
The Website usage terms and conditions are as follows:
- All the information and events mentioned on the Website belongs to the author of the website and no Unauthorized use of the material is allowed. If any content is used then it is for personal use.
- Also the website is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes.
- You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website License.
- By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from The Avadh School authorities.
- Each time you visit, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Check these terms on a regular basis. The Avadh School may revise these terms at any time and will not provide notice of changes beyond posting the revisions here. Your continued use of the Avadh School website will be an affirmative act of acceptance of any new or changed terms.
- The content (e.g. text, images, video) on The Avadh School website may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the School’s express permission. You may link to the School’s website as long as:
- you do not state or imply that The Avadh School is endorsing any third-party products and/or services;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with The Avadh School or present any false information about The Avadh School;
- your site does not publish content that is in breach of intellectual property rights; that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, or creates a hostile environment; that is inappropriate for children; or that is on pages that contain computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We take utmost care to provide with the correct content but do not guarantee that the content on The Avadh School website is complete or correct, and we may make changes to the material on the website at any time and without notice.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of The Avadh School website.
The Avadh School reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.